Title: SALES PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
Reports To: DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on sixteen (16) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
The Sales Performance Specialist conducts testing on new products, develops scripting, and works with product and engineering to develop pricing, process and a scalable product. The Sales Performance Specialist is a strategic role that partners with company leadership to develop and take new products and verticals to market, and builds process and structure to facilitate growth in the new channels. In addition, the Sales Performance Specialist is responsible for the initial content creation, sale, and service of all beta customers on the new product.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior leadership, product, engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement or growth in the organization
- Speak to potential customers to identify needs in the market and potential products
- Work closely with product and engineering to build a solution that has an excellent product-market fit
- Create lists of prospects to beta test new product offering
- Cold call into prospects and sign up initial users
- Test pricing and packing of new product. Negotiate and collect billing information
- Create service plan and model to support new customers
- Create scalable scripting for sales and service based on testing and data
- Develop curriculum and train customers and other staff on scripting and process
- Work with Marketing to create consistent brand and messaging understood and implemented across departments
- Partner with department heads or staff (Sales, BD, Quality, Client Support, Executive, HR, Engineering, Production, etc.) to determine opportunities to improve the product or process
- Gather, organize, and analyze information (market behavior, trends, competition, etc.) to enhance product or process.
- Track and report on success of testing. Implement scalable learnings in future.
- Create and coordinate graphics, programming and other resources necessary for creation of marketing campaigns, websites, collateral of test products
- Initiate market research studies, analyze data, and present findings. Build programs to understand and test product-market fit.
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or relatable field.
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in sales, service, marketing, or product is required – two of those must be in positions of management. Four (4) additional years of experience in sales or product may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience in sales, scripting and management for technology and/or start-up corporations – employee or freelance – is preferable.
- Experience creating scripting and scalable process
- Experience in product marketing, driving new initiatives, and collection of feedback from customers that have led to a significant impact and new products.
- Must have demonstrated capability of leading a team of sales/support personnel (contract or internal).
- Strong leader with experience scaling new products and working closely with leadership across departments (Sales, BD, Quality, Client Support, Executive, HR, Engineering, Production, etc.)
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, engineering, etc.) are essential.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization
- Hours may vary as many shifts begin at 7am and end at 11pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operate seven days a week and events may occur throughout the week and weekend.
- Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.