Title: SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Reports To: HEAD OF SALES
Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on sixteen (16) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
The Sales Operations Specialist is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency in the Sales and Service organizations. The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for driving productivity via metric reporting & analysis as well as working with Client Success Managers, Business Development, Training, and Quality to understand performance trends. The SO Specialist may also be involved in investigating process improvements and developing and distributing solutions. The SO Specialist may own or contribute to initiatives in the following areas:
- Commissions & Compensation/Payroll Processing
- Performance metrics analysis
- Sales tooling & technology
- Process strategy & deployment
- Headcount, Workforce Planning & attrition analysis
- MPS process management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calculate, process, and analyze commissions and compensation/payroll
- Define and monitor Sales outcome measurements
- Create and maintain reporting on Sales productivity to drive improvements and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide additional reporting as requested by Leadership
- Define critical skills & competencies and foster individual development
- Collaborate with the Training Manager on training strategy and curriculum
- Assist with new hire onboarding and integration
- Sales tools & technology:
- Dissemination of sales tools (i.e. account management and CRM tools)
- Integration of account plan best-in-class processes
- Integrated in-person and online training, mentoring and onboarding
- Provide analysis and identify best practices that drive ECR
- Drive script/process improvements with Sales Performance and Sales Management
- Facilitate process adherence
- Act as liaison between Sales and other departments
- Monitor key areas that may impact Sales productivity (i.e. attendance)
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
Proven ability to work in a strong sales, customer service culture.
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel
- Experience and knowledge within the Advanced Analytics & Decision Support industry is a strong advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrate self-motivation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Microsoft Office suite expertise, especially in Excel.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to large groups.
- Confidence in managing relationships with managers without direct authority and excellent consultative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field or relevant work experience required or three (3) additional years of directly relatable experience taken in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience in the call center industry with experience in any or all the following disciplines: Client Success, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Support, Business Operations and/or Marketing. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of Opcity business model and processes
- Hours may vary as many shifts begin at 7am and end at 11pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operate seven days a week.
- Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.