Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on sixteen (16) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
The Marketing Manager plans and directs marketing programs and campaigns to generate interest in – and sales of – the organization’s products / services. The Marketing Manager builds brand identity and awareness for Opcity and effectively develops, implements and maintains marketing and advertising programs for the company. In addition, the Marketing Manager creates content and connects with our database to reengage consumers and increase conversion rate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create consistent brand and messaging understood and implemented across departments
- Partner with department heads or staff (Sales, BD, Quality, Client Support, Executive, HR, Engineering, Production, etc.) to determine opportunities to create marketing and advertising materials and programs to promote company objectives
- Gather, organize, and analyze information (market behavior, trends, competition, etc.) to plan advertising & marketing campaigns. Advise with respect to new products and existing product improvements
- Plan and initiate advertising, including determining in which media to advertise (e.g., print, video, online/mobile, Facebook, SEO, PPC, etc)
- Track success of campaigns and create marketing/advertising data collection process. Implement learnings in future campaigns. Track ROI and use data to drive decisions.
- Handle all branding and corporate identity creation and administration, including website and recruiting image
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Create and coordinate graphics, programming and other resources necessary for creation of marketing campaigns, websites, collateral.
- Initiate market research studies, analyze data, and present findings. Build programs to understand and test product-market fit.
- Create campaigns to market to large database of consumers
- Plan, research, negotiate, and implement trade show process, program, and team.
- Hiring, ramp and train addition marketing support
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or relatable field is required; an MBA in marketing is desirable.
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in sales, advertising, marketing, and/or promotions is required – two of those must be in positions of management. Four (4) additional years of experience in marketing may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience marketing for technology and/or start-up corporations – employee or freelance – is preferable.
- Experience marketing to large databases of consumers.
- Experience creating marketing materials and email marketing campaigns.
- Experience running successful Facebook, PPC, SEO, and other online marketing campaigns.
- Experience in product marketing, driving new initiatives, and collection of feedback from customers that have led to a significant impact and new products.
- Experience in planning, operating, and implementing successful trade shows.
- Experience in creating company or product brand and brand image
- Must have demonstrated capability of leading a team of sales/marketing personnel (contract or internal).
- Strong manager with experience hiring, managing and scaling success teams
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, engineering, etc.) are essential.
- Strong presentation skills are very important.
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
Hours may vary as many shifts begin at 7am and end at 11pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operate seven days a week and events may occur throughout the week and weekend.
Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.